Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Two Months



I know this post it really late, sorry. My baby turned two months on August 23. We did shots and a check up on the same day she turned two months. She is a happy healthy baby. Although, shots were absolutely terrible and it broke my heart to see her get pricked and hear her screaming. She didn't feel very good for a couple of day's after she got the shots. Here are her stats from her appointment:

Length: 22 3/4 in 66% (Yep, my baby is in the 66th percentile for height. I never thought that would happen)
Weight: 10# 5 oz 36%
Head Circ: 38.4 cm 41%

This is the morning after her appointment. She was running a fever and didn't feel good. The only way I could get her to stay sleeping is if she was holding onto my hand. So, she took her entire morning nap like this.

After a couple of days, she started acting like her normal self! She is a happy such a happy, smiley baby! We couldn't be more happy! We sure do love this little girl.

This is her first time in her bumbo. She loves to sit in it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute Annie!!

Patrick and Marci Whitlock said...

Oh my goodness she is cute! I just want to squeeze those smiley cheeks! You guys do good work!