Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A little contest!

Today is the due date for Makenzie to make her grand entrance into this world! I hope today is the day. Since she hasn't arried yet, I thought it would be fun to have a little contest. How much do you think she will weigh? How long do you think she will be? Lastly, when do you think she will finally make her grand entrance into this world? I will think of some prize for whoever wins!

We are getting a little anxious for her to get here. I have a list of things that are suppose to help you go into labor, nothing has worked so far. :( I have everything ready to go and we can't wait to meet her. I hope that we don't have too much longer to go! I've had several showers and everyone has spoiled me! Makenzie has a lot of stuff and it is all so cute! Thanks everyone for coming and supporting me and for the wonderful gifts. The nursery is almost complete and it looks so cute. Thanks to my Mom who sewed and designed everything in the nursery! She is amazing!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh miss CaliAnnie, I hope u have her by saturday! That is my guess, I say 20 inches long and 7 1/2 lbs. Good luck Girl!! Cant wait to meet her!!

Unknown said...

I really can't believe she wouldn't come on my birthday. How rude. Jk. I am keeping you in my prayers that she will come very soon. Although I don't know how something this big could fit inside you, I think she will be 8 lbs 6 oz. Just cuz she is past due. And, I think she will be 19 inches long. Can't wait to hear the news!!!

Lauren Winder Farnsworth said...

I'm guessing 8 lbs. 2 oz. Can't wait to see pictures of the little peanut! I'm so happy for you, CaliAnn!